Friday, March 30, 2012

Essie Play Date!

I'm back today with another polish! I just recently purchased this polish and it was once of those "I'm going to buy it but never going to wear it" polishes but I decided to wear it before I put it away and forgot about it forever! I'm actually quite surprised with how will this color applied. I don't usually go for bright colors like this. I use too when I first started my collection but now I like more subtle colors and pastels. Anyways, everyone I run into LOVES this color and I can see why. It just looks so pretty on your nails and really pops. 

The formula on this was SO easy to work with too. It was opaque in one coat which is extremely rare for any nail polish, but I did 2 coats just because. The formula was a BIT runny but nothing too crazy or unmanageable. 

 Indoor with Flash


 Indoor with no flash!


Thats all for today! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment