Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peachy Manicure!

Hi im back today with another manicure! I actually went to the nail salon today to get a manicure because I was feeling extra lazy! I usually do my own manicures except for once a month when I treat myself at the nail salon! Any ways todays color is Essies A crewed interest! When I first saw the press release for this collection I fell in love! I new I had to have this color and the light purple To buy or not to buy which I also purchased! Its not really a pastel as much as it is just a peachy light color.

The formula on this was great! It was streaky on the first coat, which I expected because usually all light colors are but once she added the second coat it seemed to even out almost completely! I asked the nail tech to do 3 coats just to make sure everything was nice and smooth and it looks great! I also have this color on my toes and have been receiving so many compliments! Its like the perfect spring shade and might be replacing my Essie Fiji, maybe!

Anyways on to the pictures!

 This was taken in my car with sunlight but with no flash!


and again in my car with flash this time!


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment