Monday, March 26, 2012

Pastel Green Polish

Hi Everyone! I'm back today with a new kind of manicure for me! Now while I do collect nail polish, there are so many of my polishes that I never even wear! I don't know what makes me buy them. I think about friends and my sister when buying nail polishes so I buy them to have in my collection so that they could borrow them. Waste of money, right? Any ways I have been trying to wear some colors I have never worn before just to take them out for a spin. And that's is where today's manicure comes from. This is China Glazes Refreshmint. I'm not usually a "green" type of girl which is why I haven't worn this color before. But is is a pastel color and I LOVE pastels and the way they make me look so tan!

The formula on this wasn't too bad. Its not as streaky as some pastels tend to be. I did 3 even coats for the photos posted below and a top coat of Seche Vite! I also added an accent nail of gold glitter. I actually really enjoyed this manicure alot and left it on for more than 2 days with a BIG deal for me because I get bored easily.

 This picture was taken indoors with no flash!

Outdoor photo with flash!


Thats all for today! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment