Friday, March 23, 2012

Favorite Nude Polish

Hi everyone hope your all enjoying the start of your weekend. I thought I would kick off my swatching with one of my all time favorite nude polishes Essies Fiji! I absolutely adore this color and have done through about 4 bottles (and it is HARD to go through a polish bottle). But this color is just so perfect I cant help myself. This is mainly a spring/summer color but I wear it year round, especially on my toes!
The formula on this is a bit streaky OK it is EXTREMELY streaky. These pictures were taken with 3 coats because that's what it takes to even out the polish. I definitely think its worth all the patience needed for the manicure!

 This picture was taken indoors with no flash.


This picture was taken outdoors with flash!


That's all for today hope your having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment