Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Never Enough Polish! Literally!

Hi everyone! I'm back today with some new additions to my nail polish collection! As we all should know by now, I have a nail polish obsession (or problem like my parents like to call it). I recently acquired some new babies within the past week! Some of these came from here and some of them I bought at a local place around my house. Anyways I am happy to have my new colors and hope they all make a debut on this blog at some point!

 From left to right top to bottom: OPI Silver Shatter, OPI Linkin Park after dark, OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender, Essie Midnight Cami, Essie Fiji (Just as a back up :)), Essie Bahama Mama, Essie Watermelon and Essie Marshmallow

From left to right: China Glaze Peachy Keen, OPI Pink Friday, Essie French Affair, Essie Absolutely Shore, Essie Topless and Barefoot, China Glaze Light as Air, China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment